Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I'M BACK!!

I'm Back. It has been 9 months since my last blog and I have been very busy. I stopped my home daycare business and went back to work full time. I love my new job and I needed the adult conversation badly. I have photographed 2 weddings since my last entry and learned so much. Luckily the 1st wedding was my nephew and hopefully he wasn't to upset with the results. Sorry Josh :) The second wedding went much better. I still am learning but I believe that is the name of the game . I will post a sneek peek of the wedding later. I also did a maturnity shoot that went really good. thanks Martha and Ricky! It was alot of fun.
I really am going to try to keep this updated. I now have more time to be on the computer to make entries and then upload pictures when I get home. Stay tuned for some picture posts.

No comments: